Please contact the Business Manager, Therese Brooks on (07) 3248 9411, at Porsche Centre Brisbane for your finance and insurance options.
Porsche Insurance provides premium comprehensive insurance cover, with the ability to cover for both business and private use. Porsche Insurance, provided by the comprehensive insurance policy includes*:
- Payment towards re-coding your vehicle's locks and replacing your vehicle's keys if the keys are stolen.
- Recommend Porsche Approved repairers or your choice of nominated repairer.
- Repair or replacement of one windscreen or broken glass per period of insurance without the application of excess.
- Up to $2,000 of towing costs to tow your vehicle to a repairer.
- Cover for loss or damage to personal items in your vehicle of up to $1,000 if damaged in an accident or stolen.
- Your choice of Market value or Agreed value cover.
- Cover of up to $20m if you are responsible for the damage to other people's property, or their injury or death (if CTP does not cover).
- Finance Gap - cover up to 75% of the difference between the market or agreed value of your motor vehicle and the amount required to discharge your obligations under a lease or loan when we declare your motor vehicle a total loss.
- Emergency accommodation cover of up to $1,500 when you have an accident over 200 kms from home.
- Returning your vehicle to you after a repair, Porsche Insurance will cover up to $500 for the cost of returning your vehicle if the repairer's premises are more than 100 kms from your residence or place of work.
- Porsche Insurance will provide a brand new replacement vehicle if your vehicle is a total loss within the first two years of registration, where you are the first registered owner.
Porsche Insurance is underwritten by Calliden Insurance Limited and includes policy options and additional benefits that help you tailor the right cover for your Porsche.
Calliden Insurance Limited (Calliden) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Calliden Group Limited which is an Australian company listed in the ASX. Calliden is authorised under the Insurance Act 1973 (Cth) to conduct insurance business in Australia.
This unique mix means Calliden is able to provide broad risk coverage and fast, efficient claims.
For a comprehensive explanation of the full range of products available and further information on the full suite of finance and insurance products available to you through Porsche Centre Brisbane please do not hesitate to contact us.
*Please refer to the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) and Policy Wording for full terms and conditions. A PDS is available for the Porsche Insurance policy and can be obtained from Alliance Insurance Broking Services Pty Ltd (ABN: 77 095 376 882) (AFSL No: 244127) by calling 1300 711 911. Porsche Financial Services Australia Pty Ltd is an Authorised Representative (No: 416612) of Alliance Insurance Broking Services Pty Ltd. You should consider the PDS before deciding whether to purchase or hold the product. Insurance is issued by Calliden Insurance Limited (ABN: 47 004 125 268) (AFSL No: 234438).